Monday 26 October 2015

Gretchen's Easy Tam by Lion Brand.








I used a pattern from Lion Brand, Gretchen's Easy Tam.  It is a free pattern on the Lion Brand website.  On I knits you tube channel, she knits the tam, which is very helpful.  I found the pattern very easy to follow, it was a little challenging for me, as it is the first time I have knitted using double pointed needles (DPNs) and circular needle.  Inside of using the Lion Brand yarn Heartland.  I used Rowan's Pure Wool Worsted.  The two colours, it cost me £16.50.   I started it on Thursday 15th October, I didn't knit every day, but I finished it on Monday 26th October.  I was able to wear it, even though I should block the tam, which I will do.

The tam was loose, which is a good thing as I have thick hair and it covers my ears.  I will definitely buy the Heartland brand.  I enjoyed knitting the tam.

No comments:

Post a Comment